PHC Membership Eligibility
Any Pakistani Hindu, minority adult, except Christians and Ahmedis, who agrees with the aims and object of the Council can become the member of Council.
- Who shall pay an annual membership fee as given in CLASSIFIED SCHEDULE OF MEMBERSHIP
- LIFE MEMBERSHIP: who shall pay Rs.25,000/- as Life Membership Fee and his membership is accepted and approved by Managing Committee. He Shall be eligible to contest for any position of Managing Committee and shall have the right to vote in all contests after 180 days of membership confirmation.
- ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP: who shall pay Rs.5000/- for 5 years. He shall be eligible to vote after completion of 2 years tenure of membership from the date of acceptance of his membership form. Renewal after 5 years on the payment of Rs.5000/- for 5 years will continue and so on.
- REGULAR MEMBERSHIP: who shall pay Rs.1000/- as membership fee for one year( renewable every year). This category of Membership will start in the year 2011 (6th Year of PHC formation or whenever Managing Committee decides earlier)
- Whose application for membership is accepted by the Managing Committee.